Monday, October 25, 2004

Topless snorkeling?

A funny thing happened to me today. As I was getting ready to jump off a boat to go snorkeling, the clasp on the back of my bikini top broke off. Thankfully it happened before getting into the water, and thankfully there was nice woman on the boat who tied a knot in the back of my top as a temporary solution, and thankfully I had Kirk's rashie with me (a long-sleeved shirt that he bought in Austalia last year to protect him from the sun which made me feel like a very cool surfer girl) so that I could proceed with snorkeling for a couple hours without worrying about giving the fishies a show! Sorry for the misleading subject heading, but I thought it might get your attention. Kirk likes to laugh at me for always traveling with multiple bathing suits, but now I can prove to him what a good idea it is.