Thursday, November 18, 2004

I have short hair

I got my hair cut today. It was my second visit with Guy, my new Swiss stylist (he's actually French, but I mean "Swiss" in that he's cutting my hair while I'm in Switzerland). I guess it's not really that short, but much shorter than it's been in a while. I define short as no longer being able to wear a ponytail when I go to the gym. When I look back at pictures from the last time I had it this short I realize I looked like a boy (although I think it was even shorter then). My face is really too round to have short hair, but considering Guy is really into making sure I have "shape" and "structure", I think I'll like it this time. If nothing else, I love going to this place to get my haircut because the woman who shampoos my hair gave me a 15 minute scalp massage today and then Guy spent at least an hour making sure my new cut was absolutely perfect. Can't wait to see what Kirk thinks when he gets home (he agreed that my former short hair was quite boy-like).