Thursday, October 18, 2007

Oh, by the way...

Yesterday was our 9th anniversary! We really didn't do anything to celebrate, in fact we decided (for the first time) to not even buy cards for each other. I know, we're kind of lame, but I try to tell Kirk how much I love him every day (and he does the same), so really, what else can I say in a card? And who has time to go shopping for a card? We spent our evening with our very dear friend Jeff, who was in town on business visiting from Basel, and we had a great carryout meal from our new favorite neighborhood Thai restaurant.

We're keeping our fingers crossed that next year we can do something baby-free to celebrate our 10th anniversary. That would indeed be VERY special, considering Kirk and I haven't gone out of a date in over 15 months, unless you count shopping at Kohl's while Baby stayed with Grandma Caril during our recent visit to Asheville.

You can read some nice things I wrote about Kirk and our wedding memories in last year's anniversary post. Or in Kirk's anniversary post from last year.

Happy Anniversary, my prince charming!