Friday, May 28, 2004

Latest Top 10

According to an ad in the paper for Radio Basel 1:

1) Alanis Morissette - Everything
2) Eamon - F**k It (I Don't Want You Back)
3) D12 - My Band
4) Mario Winans feat. Enya & P. Diddy - I Don't Wanna Know [note: could there be a stranger combination than Enya and P. Diddy?]
5) Baby Bash - Suga Suga
6) Tatana feat. Jaƫl - Always On My Mind
7) Britney Spears - Everytime
8) Usher - Yeah
9) Black Eyed Peas - Hey Mama
10) Anastacia - Left Outside Alone

(I think you can listen to Radio Basel 1 live with the link above--if you speak German and want to hear how different Swiss German sounds, try to listen sometime during the news. Sometimes when I'm driving I'll flip back and forth between the Basel station and Radio Regenbogen, a German station, to hear the difference.)