Monday, August 16, 2004

My life

The good news is true. We found a wonderful, loving home for Molly. She is going to live in McFarland (a small town outside of Madison) with a nurse named Shelly and her two kids. My sister and I feel really good about it and are so relieved to have found a good home. We know that our Mom would have liked Shelly as much as we do. I will drop Molly off at her new home on Wednesday. Also happening on Wednesday... our house will officially be on the market (yikes) and the ladies from our church will be here to start pricing everything in the house for next week's estate sale. It is such a strange feeling to be selling the house where we grew up along with all of its contents. What a strange mix of emotions... I am very sad to be leaving this house in two days, especially after all that I've experienced during the past four months. But I am also so excited to return to my beloved husband and neurotic, but lovable, dog. I have much to be thankful for and am really looking forward to restarting my Swiss adventure!