Thursday, September 16, 2004

More travels

We leave tomorrow for a week in Madrid. I am really looking forward to it. Considering Kirk will be in meetings most of the time, I should have a fair bit of time to explore on my own (and I don't speak any Spanish-- yikes!!). So if any of you have any favorite travel tips on Madrid please send them to me. I usually rely on Kirk to make our daily plans on most of our trips, so this will be a new thing for me. Does that sound pathetic or what? Fortunately, there will also be a "spouses program" with organized tours for a couple of the days. That's not usually the case for Kirk's meetings, but supposedly this meeting is a big deal that only takes place every two years, so I get to hang out with the "spouses". That sounds like something my Mom used to do when she went to pharmacy conventions with my Dad. How weird.