Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Go Bucky!

From looking at all the recent blog postings by Kirk, one might reach the conclusion that I am extremely busy and he has nothing better to do than update the blog. Of course, this couldn't be further from the truth considering he works hard to bring home the bacon only so I can fry it up in a pan. The unfortunate truth is sometimes I'm just lazy when it comes to blog. I want to tell everyone about everything I've been doing, but sometimes I just don't want to sit down and write about it. I also tend to like Kirk's postings better than my own, so I've been letting him do the vacation recap. I guess it also helps that he knows how to post pictures and I don't. Anyway, I suppose not all of you are following Wisconsin football, so I wanted to let you know that they are currently ranked #4!!! This is truly exciting, and I can't imagine they have ever been ranked so high. I'm not sure what this means in terms of going to a bowl game, but I sure hope I can find a place in Switzerland to watch whatever bowl they end up playing in.