Monday, November 08, 2004

We're home

After 2+ weeks of travel, we arrived home in Basel early this morning. We are shocked by the change in the weather! After spending a couple weeks in a variety of tropical climates, with temperatures primarily in the 80s and 90s, we've returned to temperatures in the 30s and 40s with a chance of snow! I had very chilly toes when I got off the plane this morning in Zurich as I was still wearing sandals. We had lots of great experiences over the past couple weeks and I'm sure we'll have more to share in the coming days (including some pictures). Grady is back home with us now, Kirk is already back to the office, and I have lots of laundry to get to. Although I was so sad for vacation to end (and especially to leave the Datai in Langkawi), it feels good to be home.