Thursday, May 19, 2005

Eyes of fire

Have you ever felt like your eyes were on fire and that you literally wanted to rip them out of your head? That's what mine feel like today. I'm sure it's from allergies. Hopefully it's not pink eye like I had last summer (which went well with the double ear infection I had at the time). My eyes have been feeling progressively worse over the last few days, and this morning it was so bad that I decided I had better take a break from wearing my contacts. It can't be good to wear something that essentially traps all the random allergy-causing substances in my eyes. I also decided to call the doctor. He can't see me until tomorrow morning, but hopefully he'll be able to give me some eyedrops or something to bring my eyes back to life so that I can put my contacts back in. I hate wearing my glasses all day. It makes me feel kinda dizzy and sort of out of it. Hopefully I can also get a prescription for Zyrtec which seems to be the best allergy medicine for me. We discovered that you can buy it as an over-the-counter medication in Asia and Australia, but not in the US, so we've stocked up whenever we've traveled somewhere that sells it, but now we're just about out of our supply.