Sunday, November 27, 2005

Packed and ready to go

Tomorrow I embark on a very exciting trip! I'm flying to Sydney (via Singapore), and then down to Melbourne for a few days. I'll be back in Sydney on the weekend to meet up with Kirk. On our way home from Australia, we'll be spending 3 days in Bangkok which should also be an amazing experience. I'm very excited about this trip because I LOVE Australia, but also because I'm thrilled that I'll be able to spend some time with two of my dear friends from college, Kristen and Jen, both of whom live with their husbands and babies in Australia. What a treat it will be to see them all. Right now it's really hard to imagine that I could be on the beach later this week, especially considering it was snowing on and off all day today in Basel! I really can't even complain about the upcoming 24 hours of travel, because, thanks to my amazing (and generous) husband, I'm flying business class all the way. Believe me, that took a lot of his hard-earned miles on Lufthansa! For that, and many other things, I'm very thankful. Bon voyage to me!