Sunday, November 19, 2006

Gonna see lions?

After a great couple of weeks of holiday spent mostly hanging out at home, it's back to reality--a 6:40am train to Zurich to catch a flight to Nairobi, Kenya for work. (In honor of my destination, an oldie-but-goodie...Only in Kenya!) I'd like to say I'm going to do lots of exploring, maybe go on safari, but the reality is that I'll be working both days that I'm there, plus Gretchen has demanded asked that I stay in the hotel since the city has quite a reputation for crime (although if there's the slightest chance I can sneak away to Nairobi National Park, I might try...just don't tell her I said that).

Anyway, I've been spoiled by having two weeks with my girlz (not to mention a couple of days with my mom), so I'm expecting a rude awakening tomorrow...