Sunday, November 28, 2004

Time to go home

This is how I know it's time to go back to the States for a visit... we are almost out of Crest toothpaste! As advised by many Americans who had gone before us I was sure to stock up on any brand-specific products I couldn't live without before moving to Basel. This means our shelves are stocked with things like Dial Soap, Paul Mitchell mousse, and our favorite brands of deoderant, lotion, shaving cream, and contact solution. So far, so good. But now we are down to our last travel-size tube of Crest toothpaste and it's a good thing we'll be in DC in a couple weeks so I can buy a new supply. I know this may sound crazy... obviously I can buy toothpaste in Basel... but I like my Crest. Maybe I also just want an excuse to do some Target shopping when I'm home.