Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Our little angel

After many sleepless nights and frustrating moments with our little angel, I think we've turned the corner. She's sleeping better, crying less, smiling more, and has been an absolute joy to be around. OK, so she still wakes me several times in the night, still eats far too often for my liking, and still tends to take only short catnaps, but we're making baby steps toward progress and that makes me a very happy (and less stressed out) Mom! I've had several people comment over the last few days that she seems like a very "content baby". This is new. She had previously been the very "serious baby". Maybe she just really loves having her Grandma Caril around! Whatever the reason, I'm hoping it's a sign of more good things to come. How could you not love a face like this?!