Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Coca-Cola Light sucks!

I feel really naughty using that term, because my Mom never liked me to say that anything "sucks". She did, however, grant an exception this summer by allowing me (and her hospice nurse) to frequently say "cancer sucks!". Because it does. Anyway, back to the subject at hand. I miss my Diet Coke! The Swiss version, Coca-Cola Light, just doesn't compare. I'm drinking one right now as I work on writing thank you notes, etc. and it leaves this weird after taste. I suppose I could give it up entirely and just drink coffee and beer and wine and fizzy mineral water and other European drinks, but I love Diet Coke! I think next time I go back to the States I will have to smuggle some back to Basel. And I think anyone who visits us will be required to bring me one.