Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Nice abs

I don't know about you, but I think Gwen Stefani is pretty cool. (I know Kirk agrees...) The No Doubt greatest hits album (The Singles 1992-2003) is one of my favorites, and now I'm totally digging her solo stuff. Actually, I've only heard the one song, "What You Waiting For" which was just playing on MTV. Every time I see the video for it I think of my niece Natalie. She's 8, but is very up on popular music. (example--I got her the Usher CD for Christmas) Anyway, we saw the video together while she was here in December and I said "I like Gwen Stefani" and she said "Me too. She has nice abs." She went on to say that Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas (another of Kirk's favorites) also has nice abs. It's good to know that 8-year-old girls are thinking about that kind of stuff.