Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Paris, again?

As I've probably mentioned before, we have very few options for English-speaking TV here. Unlike most of expats in Basel, we don't even have BBC! I do like to be entertained by the TV sometimes, which is why I've started to watch some of my favorite shows (eg. Sex and the City) on DVD. Other than CNN, my only other option seems to be MTV (plus Jay Leno and Conan O'Brien on CNBC every Saturday and Sunday night). Every day at 5:30 I like to watch old episodes of Real World. I know it's pathetic, but I like it! So here's the disappointing thing. After showing the final episode of Real World: Paris on Friday, it now appears that they're showing the entire season again! I would think that there are enough seasons that they could find a different one to air now. Speaking of bad TV, I discovered one night last week that one of the German channels shows The OC-- dubbed in German, of course, but I watched it nonetheless!