Monday, April 25, 2005

An exciting week!

Today may be another one of those gray, rainy, and cold Basel Mondays, but at least this week I have something very exciting to look forward to. Our friend Lee is arriving in Basel on Friday! Lee is a regular Expatter reader and commenter (much appreciated, I might add) who even had his own blog posting last June because of his fabulous experience at a Madonna concert. It's been a while since we've had visitors (I guess since Christmas) and I'm really looking forward to spending time with a friend from home. After a couple days in Basel we're flying up to Paris for a couple days-- just because we can. Unfortunately, Kirk won't be joining us because he has to work, but I don't feel that bad for him because he'll be working in Amsterdam while we're in Paris.