Thursday, April 07, 2005

It's bonus time

While out shopping yesterday, I noticed a sign at one of my favorite department stores announcing Clinique Bonus Time. At home, I never liked to miss an opportunity to get the free Clinique Bonus, and I could usually justify buying something because eventually I'd run out of my favorite Clinique products. I had never seen Clinique Bonus Time in Basel so I thought I'd stop in and check it out. Usually, at home, you have to spend about $17.50 in order to get the free gift. The sign here said you had to spend 70 CHF in order to get the bonus! That's about $60 US, which is way too much for me to justify buying some new make-up just in case I run out. I'll have to add Clinique products to my ever-growing list of things I'll need to buy next time I visit the States.