Monday, October 24, 2005

Whirlwind

The past month or so has been nice in the sense that I haven't had any work travel. Now the craziness begins, however. I just sorted out that I have 38 work days between now and when I start my Christmas holiday, and of those 38 days, I'll be gone for 18 of them (which doesn't sound so bad when I put it that way, but when I look at my calendar...yikes).

Tomorrow I'm off to Toronto for a few days, where it will be between 0 and 8 degrees with rain (although I'll be inside the whole time so I'm not sure it really matters). Then in a couple of weeks I head to Dakar, Senegal for a few days (where I don't think freezing temperatures will be a problem). Then it's off to Amsterdam, and finally to Sydney (for work) and Bangkok (for play). It's all good, though--that's why God created sleeping pills...