Monday, December 12, 2005

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!

It's a special day in our household. Today, December 12, is Kirk's birthday! Unfortunately, it may feel like just another Monday for him because he's at work, and even worse, I'm sure he's working while suffering from jet lag. What a way to start the week. Nonetheless, I will celebrate and give thanks for his 39 wonderful years of life. Kirk is a smart, funny, generous, and thoughtful man. More importantly, he's a supportive, respectful, and loving husband. He's my best friend and I feel blessed to have him in my life. On top of all of that, thanks to him (and his job) we're getting the chance to see the world together. What more could a girl ask for! Look how cute my birthday boy looks in his goofy hat just a couple days ago while visiting the Chatuchak market in Bangkok. Happy birthday, Kirk!