Sunday, May 07, 2006

Life changes

Things are going to be really different around here. No, not because of the baby (well, maybe a little bit because of that). I'm talking about finally, after months...nay, years...finishing season 5 of The Sopranos. Big, BIG thumbs up. It took us so long that a bunch of our friends here were able to borrow and finish our season 5 set before we were even finished with seasons 3 and 4. What will we do with our evenings? (Never mind--Gretchen just borrowed the first season of Desperate Housewives and is already hooked, so I think I know the answer to that question. And maybe I can start watching Lost again now that I don't have any long flights scheduled, especially since Ms. Mac was kind enough to lend it to us ages ago and we've quite rudely held onto it while sloooooooowly trying to get through The Sopranos...)