Sunday, January 21, 2007

Boooooorrrrrrrriiiiiinnnnnggggg

We (obviously) haven't been blogging much lately. I wish I could say it's because we've been much too busy for such mundane things as blogging, but well...that would be a lie. We have been thinking lots of Big Thoughts lately, but nothing worth blogging about (yet). Otherwise, there's only so much you can say about a daily routine that revolves around either work (me) or Baby's naps, feedings and bowel movements (Gretchen). I suppose we could have written about last weekend's expat blogger get-together in Basel, but since others beat us to the punch, and since Baby's nap schedule made us the first to leave, there really wasn't much to add (except to say that it couldn't have been a nicer group). And I suppose I could write about how I'm completely sucked into the first season of Arrested Development, which is hysterical. But at the end of the day, we're just not very interesting at the moment.

Geez, I'm putting myself to sleep just writing this...