Thursday, July 19, 2007

BlackBerry blogging

Neither of us have been in much of a blogging mood these days, in part because it's been bloody hot and humid, which turns our upstairs into a veritable sauna, and in part because our web browser seems to freeze up about every 5 minutes or so (I swear, a Mac laptop is sounding better every day). So what better time to blog then on a crowded (but thankfully air-conditioned) bus ride home?

Anyway, today's random observation is that--at the risk of sounding crass or insensitive--it seems like the proportion of large women riding the bus has been going way up (so to speak) lately. And when I say large, I'm not talking merely Rubenesque--I mean obese. Huge. Corpulent. Massive. Two-seat-taking. You get the picture.

I have no idea what this means...