Thursday, February 24, 2005

My boyfriend's back

Kirk is on his way back from Frankfurt so my crazy days as a single girl in Basel will soon be over. Don't be concerned, that was a total exaggeration. Frankly, my days aren't much different from when he's in town, except that I don't really cook dinner while he's gone. That's kind of a treat. And I may watch the occasional chick flick while he's gone. I watched a good one last night-- How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days. Kirk's reaction was "That's such a stupid movie". I agree, but I thought it was entertaining and cute even though it was totally predictable. Anyway, it'll be good to see him for at least one night before we spend a weekend apart. I'm going to Davos to go skiing tomorrow with our ski club, and he's staying home to get caught up on work and stuff and to do some relaxing after two weeks of travel (before another 2 weeks of travel). I'm sad that he's not going with me, but the good thing is that since I don't have to wait for him to get off work I can leave first thing in the morning and be skiing by the afternoon!