Monday, November 14, 2005

A lucky girl

How old were you when you went to your first concert? My first live show was in 8th grade when I went with some friends to see Big Country at the Madison Civic Center. The next year I got to see the Violent Femmes, also in Madison.

I just found out that my 9-year old niece, Natalie, went to her first concert last night. Her Mom (my sister) took her to see Gwen Stefani and the Black Eyed Peas together at the Bradley Center in Milwaukee! She is a very lucky girl, don't you think? Natalie knows that I also love both Gwen Stefani and the Black Eyed Peas and everytime we were in the car together this summer in Wisconsin Natalie would ask her Mom to put in one of their CDs so the 3 of us could sing along. What a girl.

I wonder if those two will ever tour in Switzerland. I bet I could even convince Kirk to go that show with me considering how much he likes Gwen and Fergie...