Monday, November 26, 2007

Reunited

If you've been reading Expatter for a while now, you may know the story of Molly. Molly was my Mom's dog who needed a good home after my Mom passed away a few years ago. About a year and a half ago, I learned that Molly once again needed a new home as her adopted owner wasn't sure she could keep her any longer. Well, she did keep her, until just a few months ago when, unbeknownst to me, she was yet again searching for a new home for Molly. Thanks to an incredible stroke of luck, along with perhaps some divine intervention from my Mom up above, Molly found her way into the home of a wonderful woman named Carolyn. Carolyn just happens to be one of my Mom's closest friends in Madison. Carolyn discovered Molly's picture on a website of dogs available for adoption.

Molly is now living with Carolyn, and her other dog Izzy, and loving life! I was so happy to be able to reconnect with Molly (and Carolyn) during our recent visit to Madison. She's just as happy and goofy as ever. What a happy ending. I know my Mom had a hand in this, and I know she's smiling about it every day.