Friday, December 17, 2004

It's back

I know you've all been on pins and needles waiting to hear about our TV dilemna. It's fixed. The satellite man was here this afternoon and fortunately it was a very easy repair. Apparently the cord connecting the satellite feed to the building (which is in our landlord's apartment upstairs) was plugged into the wrong outlet. It's a mystery as to how it got here. I wish I had something more exciting to write about, but unfortunately not every day is exciting, even when living in Europe. I had German class this morning (which was a real challenge after a 3 week break), ran a few errands downtown afterward with my friend and German partner Sabrina, came home to eat lunch and walk Grady and that's about it. I finally unpacked my almost-lost luggage and now I'm planning to wrap a bunch of Christmas presents. I'm hoping we can get a tree this weekend.